Monday, March 28, 2011

Checking In and a few small projects

Hi again guys and welcome to my new followers and viewers! I hope you draw inspiration from my blog and feel free to ask questions or comments! I hope you enjoy your visit! I made this video for you guys so you could put a face to a name and get to know me as I am enjoying getting to know you.

So if anyone has any suggestions about the blade dragging on paper, please let me know!
I have sooo many projects in my ideas book to complete and so many new things I want to test out, but life keeps getting in the way! When do you guys like to scrap? Early in the morning before the sun rises? Or are you a late night scrapper like me?
Here are pics of the projects I showed you in the video..

And the card. I forgot to mention that I cut the dolls out with the blackout feature so I could stamp the faces using Peachy Keen stamps.  I coloured the whites of their eyes using a white gel pen...



Have a great week everyone!
~Pink-a-licious~

No comments:

Post a Comment