Friday, March 4, 2011

School Mini Album & my first video!

Hi Everyone! I wanted to share this cute mini album which I created for my son who had his first year of school last year.
This album was a year in the making and I have used permission notes, info books and other memorabilia to embelish this mini because I wanted to remember the little things which happeed through this very important year.
I recorded this video last night and Iwas sooo nervous! The quality isn't that great and there is so much more that I wanted to say about the album but I got stage fright! One thing I wanted to mention is that the die cuts which I used were cut from the Locker Talk Cartridge.
Okay here we go, hope you guys enjoy!...


Thanks for watching!
~Pink-a-licious~

4 comments:

  1. What a super cute album! And, I think you did fantastic for your first video!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah. You did a great job on your video!

    Gina L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I love the idea of the pockets, and the clear cover layers. What a fantastic keepsake.

    ReplyDelete