Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting Ready for the Markets

Hi Everyone! Just a quick post for you today, I haven't gotten around to posting on Mini albums yet because I have been super busy getting ready to attend my first Craft Markets! My wonderful friend is organising them and I thought I would have a little table of crafty delights and see how they go. Im still deciding on what to put out on my table but so far I have made these little jars, much like the Valentines day ones I posted on here a few weeks ago. Let me know what you guys think...



Thank you soo much to my new followers. I am so happy that you guys are following my crafting journey! If you guys have any questions or just want to have a chat, just leave me a comment below. More posts coming soon
~Pink-a-licious~

2 comments:

  1. These are so darling! I bet they'll do great at the craft show :) I can't wait to hear about your first show...so please be sure to.tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definately keep you guys up to date!

    ReplyDelete