Sunday, April 10, 2011

Latest Projects

Hi eveyone! I haven't had alot of free time lately, which means there hasn't been alot of scrapbooking or crafting getting done at my house. I did manage to get a few projects done and also a tiny haul to share...


(Sorry about the video getting cut off on the sides, I recorded it the wrong way)
Here is a few pictures of the accordian folder I made. I must stress that I did not come up with this idea, and have just recreated it. These are really easy and make cute presents. And best of all they are quick to make. If you find the "My Pink Stamper" button on the right hand side of my blog, Robyn has an easy to follow tutorial on her site. If you get stuck finding the video, let me know and I will post a link.






Here is the mask I created using the Doodlecharms carridge. I used the "Fit to page" button on a 12x12 mat...



Thanks for stopping by!

~Pink-a-licious~

No comments:

Post a Comment