Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Guess Who's back in action?!!!

Hi Guys! Wow! It has been a LONG time since I have blogged. I actually nearly gave up on my blogging adventure. It just seemed that life was always getting in the way and I couldnt make time for it.
It has been a really big year for me. I have had to make many personal adjustments and changes and overcome a few obstacles. My husband has had a career change which meant I was emotionally supporting him which can be very draining. His hours have changed which means we have had a major lifestyle change, and we are still adjusting to our new routines.
My son had a bit of a tricky year in school last year. He wasnt very settled in his class or with his teacher and didnt transition very well from Kindergarten to Year One. I am now happy to say that he is in Year 2 and loving every minute of it. He is like a new kid!
And one other very big and welcomed change for our family, is that we are expecting a new addition! I am 17 weeks pregnant and so excited to be expanding our family!!
So now you guys are caught up with me, I hope you are all doing well. I plan on making a video very soon and thank you so much for hanging around!!
~ Lauren ~

No comments:

Post a Comment