Thursday, June 16, 2011

Better late then never right?!!

Hi guys!! I made this video last week and have only just gotten around to uploading into a post for you!
Its a haul video from the last month and I have also sneaked a few creations in there too!
A big welcome to all of my new followers!!! You guys are awesome and thank you for taking part in Ericas 100+ Cart Blog hop last week (or the week before).
My hubby is taking my son out for a Daddy, Dylan day on Saturday so Im going to set my work station up and get cracking on some of my layouts! I really want to concentrate on getting up to date with them before 6 months behind, turns into 6 years!



Thanks again everyone!
~Pink-a-licious~

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! I MISSED YOUR VIDEOS. Great to see you are back ;0)

    Gina L.

    ReplyDelete