Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines Day Crafts

Hi everyone, Happy Valentines Day for last Monday. I hope everyone had a nice day shared with their loved ones. My hubby and I tend not to focus too much on Valentines Day because we have our son's Birthday only 2 days before, so we make a big deal of our Wedding Anniversary which is later in the year. I did recieve a beautiful card and chinese take out (my favourite) served to me on red plates which he had gone and bought especially for dinner. I thought this was adorable!
I thought I would share with you the crafts that I created this Valentines Day for my hubby and my son. Dylan wanted to give some crafts out to his valentines from school and this year he had three. This is what I came up with...
Really simple. I just bought three glass jars, filled them with red lollies and decorated them. I used my cricut, but you could use stickers and ribbons. I also added a tag with each of the girls names on them. I am pretty sure they liked them.
Here is the card which I made for my hubby...

He loved it. Our family has a pet rabbit which we adore so I thought this would be cute. I used a stamp for the sentiment.
Well I hope you guys are enjoying my blog and are feeling inspired to get scrapping and crafting!

~ Pink-a-licious~

No comments:

Post a Comment