Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dylan's 6th Birthday Party

Hi again guys. Last weekend we celebrated our son, Dylan's birthday. Instead of making cupcakes to take in and share with his classmates, I decided to create these gorgeous party bags. Take a look...


I filled the bags with lollies and a small bottle of bubbles. I created the topper with cardstock and cut the monster using my Cricut. Dylan was super excited to take them in and share them with his classmates...



Take a look at his Spongebob Cupcake Tree I made...



And one more pic for you guys. These are the Thank you cards I created using theToy Story Cricut Cartridge....


Lots of cricuting going on over the past few weeks! Happy Birthday Dylan!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously that is awesome! Wish I had half as much talent! Can't wait to see what else you make.

    ReplyDelete